What’s in 12.1?
You can find loads of details about new features in these blogs:
- Online Skin Editor
- Even Better Grids
- Two New Ways to Select Text
- Automatic Preferences, Notify System & Rqd Filter Criteria
If you have a version prior to Release 12.0, remember that upgrading to 12.1 will also give you all release 12.0 features. You can learn about Release 12.0 below:
- Release Numbering Overview
- New Skin: Obsidian (welcome to the dark side)
- Selenium 3.0 support, typescript support, Websockets support for RTM, highlighting pending values, and more.
- New Skin: Stratus (~5 Shades of Grey)
- SASS, Surface, Show/Hide Icons and more
- SVG Support for images, calendar event selection, and more
Hereâ€™s how to get 12.1:
Existing License Holders
IMPORTANT: If you have already upgraded to 12.0, Release 12.1 is FREE.
When upgrading from 11.1 | 6.1 or earlier versions, discounts are based upon the date of your previous purchase.
Please contact us for upgrade pricing.
- To order an upgrade from a previous version & for more options, contact sales.
- For more information on how our licenses work, see the Product & Licensing FAQ.
Once you have purchased your upgrade, Download Release 12.1 to get started (donâ€™t forget to log in first)!
As always, please send us any bug reports or feedback in the Forums. Please be clear about what product and version youâ€™re using when reporting issues, including the exact date of the build.
The Isomorphic Team