What’s in 12.1?
You can find loads of details about new features in these blogs:
- Online Skin Editor
- Even Better Grids
- Two New Ways to Select Text
- Automatic Preferences, Notify System & Rqd Filter Criteria
If you have a version prior to Release 12.0, remember that upgrading to 12.1 will also give you all release 12.0 features. You can learn about Release 12.0 below:
- Release Numbering Overview
- New Skin: Obsidian (welcome to the dark side)
- Selenium 3.0 support, typescript support, Websockets support for RTM, highlighting pending values, and more.
- New Skin: Stratus (~5 Shades of Grey)
- SASS, Surface, Show/Hide Icons and more
- SVG Support for images, calendar event selection, and more
Here’s how to get 12.1:
Existing License Holders
IMPORTANT: If you have already upgraded to 12.0, Release 12.1 is FREE.
When upgrading from 11.1 | 6.1 or earlier versions, discounts are based upon the date of your previous purchase.
Please contact us for upgrade pricing.
- To order an upgrade from a previous version & for more options, contact sales.
- For more information on how our licenses work, see the Product & Licensing FAQ.
Once you have purchased your upgrade, Download Release 12.1 to get started (don’t forget to log in first)!
As always, please send us any bug reports or feedback in the Forums. Please be clear about what product and version you’re using when reporting issues, including the exact date of the build.
The Isomorphic Team