A great variety of companies use the SmartClient platform. They:
- Range from startups to large corporations
- Are located around the globe
- And span the full spectrum of verticals (pharma, govt, telecoms, you name it!)
However, we still occassionally come across solutions built with our technology that are a little off the beaten path. For instance, here’s one from long time Smart GWT user – Systems Architect Alvaro Andrade.
Working for a company in Brazil, Alvaro was tasked with building a system to extract and analyze legal processes, fill a database, and generate juridic information. This was not an easy task as in Brazil there are lots of courts with many different systems … and no APIs to leverage.
After he left the company, Alvaro started work on a generic open platform where developers could collaborate and build their own crawlers and flow injection scripts. You can see his Bot Editor below.
And if you want to play with it, follow the instructions here
1. Install the Chrome extension:Â here
2. Open the browser devtools: press F12
3. Go to BotWriter taband first to configure the repository (url, user, pass), via "settings".
- Backoffice URL:Â https://www.erthad.com.br/
- BackofficeÂ Â User: guest
- Backoffice Password:Â 123
4. Again from the BotWriter tab, open the routine:
- organization:Â OthersÂ >>Â Â tribunal:Â CHROME-TESTEÂ >>Â Â site:Â Download-ProjectÂ >>Â Â version:Â 0.0.1Â >>Â Â process for test:Â xxx
- It just navigates throw Github, searches the SmartGwt repository and downloads it.
5. Right click on the routine package.
6. Click "Run".
Thanks for sharing, Alvaro!
The Isomorphic Team